Data related to the use of the website by the user
Any use of the services offered on the www.ibiote.com website entails the voluntary transmission of personal data.
It is a block of data that does not allow users to be identified but is used to record information relating to the navigation of the user on the site. The parameters of the browser software allow to inform of the presence of a cookie and possibly to refuse it in the manner described at the following address http://www.cnil.fr. The user has the right to access, withdraw and modify personal data communicated by means of cookies under the conditions indicated above.
If you leave a comment on our site, you will be asked to save your name, e-mail address and website in cookies. This is only for your convenience so that you do not have to enter this information if you make another comment later. These cookies expire after one year.
If you have an account and log in to this site, a temporary cookie will be created to determine if your browser accepts cookies. It does not contain any personal data and will be deleted automatically when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will set a number of cookies to save your login information and screen preferences. The lifetime of a login cookie is two days, and the lifetime of a screen option cookie is one year. If you check “Remember me”, your login cookie will be stored for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookie will be deleted.
When editing or publishing a publication, an additional cookie will be stored in your browser. This cookie does not contain any personal data. It simply indicates the ID of the publication you have just modified. It expires after one day.
The iBiote website may provide links to other websites or other resources available on the Internet.
The Company has no means of controlling the sites connected to these websites. Alphabio cannot be held liable for any damage, of any nature whatsoever, resulting from the content of these sites or external sources, particularly the information, products or services they offer, or any use that may be made of these elements. The risks associated with such use are fully incumbent on the user, who must comply with their conditions of use.
When you leave a comment on our website, not only the data entered in the comment form, but also your IP address and the user agent of your browser are collected to help us detect unwanted comments.
If you are a registered user and upload images to the website, we advise you to avoid uploading images containing EXIF GPS coordinate data. Visitors to your website can download and extract location data from these images.
The collected data
The Alphabio Company, whose head office is located in MARSEILLE (13006), Rue de Friedland, has an online sales website. This site enables us to receive orders from our customers and the data collected on this occasion is recorded and processed in a customer file.
This file is used to manage orders, payment and delivery.
As part of our relationship, we may collect and study the following information:
- Data collected when you register on our site.
- The information you give us via the forms you fill out on our website or when you communicate with us by phone, mail, email or otherwise.
The data collected may include :
- Your name, first name, date of birth, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number.
- The transaction number of the order, the amount of the purchases, the data relating to the payment of the invoices (payments, unpaid), the return of the products.
- Scientific data collected through the analysis of your samples.
- Information on your health and diet, obtained through the online questionnaire you will have to fill out after ordering the iBiote test.
Use of your data
Your data may be used for the following purposes:
- The creation and management of your customer file.
- The collection and analysis of your microbiota as well as the rendering of your complete personalized report.
- The collection of scientific data resulting from the analysis of your microbiota in an anonymous way.
- The management of our commercial relations.
- The improvement and operation of our website.
- The compliance with our financial, banking and accounting obligations.
- Compliance with our legal and regulatory obligations in order to protect ourselves against any legal action.
- The development and management of our business
- The protection of our activity against fraud, in such a way that it is.
Disclosure and transfer of data to a third party
We undertake not to distribute our customer file as well as the customer’s personal information to third parties for commercial purposes.
Only our staff will have access to all the customer’s data, within the framework of the processing of the customer’s file.
Apart from the client himself, only the doctor that the client has informed will have access to his personalised report.
The Company’s staff having access to the client’s data is subject to a strict obligation of confidentiality.
The client’s analysis results, if used in a research project, will be anonymized. None of the client’s identity data will be transmitted.
The Company is committed to preserving the confidentiality and security of your data through compliance with the RGPD agreement (DESIGNATION DPO ALPHABIO CNIL/Récépissé N° DPO-57808).
The RGPD governs the processing of personal data on the territory of the European Union.
The RGPD enters into force on 25 May 2018 and applies to companies that process the personal data of individuals in the EU. The DPMR strengthens the rights of these persons with regard to their personal data and aims to unify data protection laws throughout Europe, regardless of where the data is processed.
Visitor comments can be verified using an automated service to detect unwanted comments.
Data retention period
- Data required for order management and invoicing: for the entire duration of the business relationship and ten years for accounting obligations.
- Data relating to means of payment: this data is not kept by Alphabio; it is collected at the time of the transaction and is immediately deleted as soon as the purchase is paid for.
- Data relating to prospecting opposition lists: three years.
- If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are kept indefinitely. This makes it possible to automatically recognize and approve subsequent comments instead of leaving them in the moderation queue.
Under the conditions defined by the Data Protection Act of the European Data Protection Regulation, you can access, rectify or have data concerning you deleted. You also have a right to portability and a right to limit the processing of your data (Consult the cnil.fr website for more information on your rights).
You also have the right to object at any time, for personal reasons, to the processing of personal data on the basis of Alphabio’s legitimate interest, as well as the right to object to commercial prospecting.
You can also define the general and specific guidelines defining how your personal data will be used after your death.
To exercise these rights or if you have any questions about the processing of your data in this device, you can contact us at the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org or by post at the following address: ALPHABIO / iBiote, 1 rue Melchior Guinot 13003 Marseille.
If, after contacting Alphabio, you feel that your “Information Technology and Civil Liberties” rights are not being respected, you may submit an online complaint to the CNIL (Commission Nationale de l’Informatique et des Libertés).
Version 1.0 Put on line on 03/04/2020